NURTURE ELIXIR 30ML
Out of stock
or make 4 interest-free payments of $7.48 fortnightly with More info
MOISTURISING FACE OIL
Nurture is a mix of luxurious plant derived oils including organic camellia, jojoba & argan. They contain essential fatty acids which boost skin barrier function, helping the skin retain moisture while also encouraging skin cell growth. Seabuckthorn berry co2 extract is recognised for its outstanding cellular regeneration properties. With a unique composition of vitamin e, carotenoids, beta-carotene & essential fatty acids, it works synergistically to support the skin & improve suppleness. Rose geranium & jojoba help to balance the production of sebum reducing the risk of outbreaks. Calendula & precious jasmine sambac oil are soothing & hydrating.
To use: as moisturiser after cleansing & toning, use 2-3 drops warmed on fingertips, gently press over face, neck & chest or add directly to your moisturiser. As a hair defrizzer, add a small amount on your fingertip & apply to ends of hair. As a cleanser apply oil to wet hands & then rub in circular motions over a dry face, leave for 1 minute, then rinse off with water washer.
- Camellia oil is obtained from the seeds of the plant, it grows mostly in Asia and has been used for centuries in Japan to nourish and condition the skin, hair and nails. Camellia is rich in vitamins A,B,C & E, minerals, omega-6 essential fatty acids and omega-9 fatty acids. Revitalises the appearance of hair. Moisturising, fast absorbing with an ability to penetrate to deeper layers of the skin and hair follicles. It promotes elasticity on the skin and prevents the appearance of ageing. Soothes the irritation of dry skin.
- Argan comes from the Arganier Spinosa tree which thrives in the parched lands of Morocco just north of the Sahara Desert. The oil is rich in Oleic acid (approx 46%) an Linoleic Acid (33%) which help to boost the skins barrier function, bring gloss and strength to the hair and lock in much-needed moisture.
- Seabuckthorn Berries CO2 extract is a perfect anti-ageing ingredient. It is recognised for its outstanding cellular regeneration properties. With a unique composition containing natural tocopherols, carotenoids and essential fatty acids, the oil works synergistically to support the skin and improve suppleness.
- Rose geranium is Anti-bacterial, anti fungal, antiseptic and anti inflammatory. Rose Geranium essential oil is excellent for treating a variety of skin disorders such as acne, eczema, dermatitis, rashes and fungal infections. As cicatrisant, it can make scars fade away slowly. Rose geranium can also help to regulate sebum production.
- Jasmine essential oil is helpful in softening dry, brittle, or dehydrated skin. Jasmine has a smooth, extremely intense floral aroma that is both sweet and lingering and is known be be calming.
- Calendula is one of the most common plants in Australia; it grows in abundance in most peoples gardens. It is traditionally used as a first aid treatment for burns, scalds and external wounds associated with physical trauma or infection. Calendula acts as a topical antiseptic and antiviral. As an anti-inflammatory it has been used to help relieve skin conditions such as eczema and psoriasis.
Camellia oleifera seed oil*, Simmondsia chinensis seed (jojoba) oil*, Argania spinosa kernel (argan) oil*, Helianthus annuus (sunflower) oil*, Calendula officinalis*, Pelargonium graveolens flower (rose geranium) oil, Hippophae rhamnoides (seabuckthorn CO2), Tocopherol (natural vitamin E), Jasminum sambac flower extract (jasmine oil).
* Certified organic