Brighten Up Temple Balm
Out of stock
or make 4 interest-free payments of $6.00 fortnightly with More info
REVITALISING TEMPLE BALM
Brighten Up Temple Balm is for those who need to focus and revitalise. Great for freshening up after long flights or as a pick me up when concentration & focus are key. Brighten Up is also a wonderful start to a workout or study session.
Apply a small amount to temples & pulse points as needed. Take a few moments to focus on your breathing. Youʼve got this.
- Camellia oil is obtained from the seeds of the plant, it grows mostly in Asia and has been used for centuries in Japan to nourish and condition the skin, hair and nails.
- Lemon essential oil has been known to have astringent properties which can counter act overproduction of sebum.
- Orange essential oil has been known to stimulate lymph fluids which may assist in relieving swollen tissue. The oil is also very popular due to its uplifting and refreshing properties.
- Bergamot essential oil has an uplifting aroma which has been known to uplift the mood.
- Lavender essential oil has been known for its antiseptic and analgesic properties. It has also been known to have sedating properties. Lavender relaxes and calms.
- Candelilla wax is a vegetable wax derived from the wild growing herbaceous plant family Euphorbica Antisyphilitica. It is obtained by boiling the dried stalks.
Camellia oleifera seed oil*, Euphorbia cerifera cera (candelilla wax), Citrus aurantium dulcis (orange) peel oil, Citrus limonum (lemon) oil, Lavandula angustifolia oil, Tocopherol (natural vitamin E).
* Certified organic